The countdown to your vacation is on!! Wondering what to take with you? I’ve put together a mini packing list of really useful items that you need to pack for your trip.
- Passport – valid 6 months after date of travel, (1 photocopy) and save a copy of your passport in your email so you can print it out if lost.
- Ticket – or confirmation code for E-ticket
- Visa – get it close to departure date to make sure it’s still valid
- Suitcase/bag – with small combination lock
- Clothing – depends entirely on where you go….always take a swimsuit
- Drivers License or ID Card
- Travel insurance – sometimes required for a visa
- As well: Tell your bank or credit card company the destination so they don’t cancel credit purchases.
- Tell them when you are back so they can cancel any mysterious credit purchases.
- Camera – to capture the memories
Pleasure reading –I highly recommend the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. You’ll thank me later 🙂